1. A LIFE GROUP is a group of 6-12 people who live in the same area.
2. A LIFE GROUP will become a close group of friends over time and we want to promote intergenerational and intercultural groups.
3. A LIFE GROUP should have study material approved by Northside Church Pastoral Staff (please email Pastor Joel).
4. A LIFE GROUP should meet regularly (bi-weekly or weekly) and consider taking a break for the summer to refresh and renew.
5. A LIFE GROUP should not meet on a Sunday evening as Northside Church will have many events on Sunday evenings for you to attend.
6. A LIFE GROUP does not replace attendance on Sunday morning but could be a place to invite friends.
7. A LIFE GROUP is not an interest group and should primarily focus on deepening spiritually.
8. A LIFE GROUP should not replace current classes or current small groups you are attending during the year.
9. A LIFE GROUP is an extension of Northside Foursquare Church and should always promote and maintain unity in the Faith including doctrine, theology, and purpose.
10. A LIFE GROUP is a place for everyone in the group to share, explore, pray and reflect. Each person should be honoured and given time to participate.
11. A LIFE GROUP is a place to share life with a group of individuals. This includes fellowship, outreach, prayer, discipleship and special events.
12. A LIFE GROUP is a place to discover your spiritual gifts.
If you commit to hosting or leading a LIFE GROUP, you will be asked to attend a quarterly leaders’ meeting to be encouraged and to share your experience.
If you feel like there should be an exception to the group you are placed in, please contact Pastor Joel.
If you would like to start a LIFE GROUP with a core group of friends that live in the same area, please email Pastor Joel. Please keep in mind that all LIFE GROUPS are to promote unity and should therefore accept new members as needed.
For all inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.