She ends her praise report by writing, “I do not know why God has asked me to write this down but I do hope that it helps someone else to find the joy in tithing and the peace he can bring in someone’s financial situation.” Their testimony speaks to the importance of faithful work – that even when it doesn’t feel joyful, God sees and will pour out a greater measure.
Search our blog:
- Sermon Notes – The Transforming Journey – Part 2 | September 26, 2021
- Sermon Notes – The Freedom of Forgiveness | September 19, 2021
- Sermon Notes – A Transforming Journey | September 12, 2021
- Sermon Notes – Throw Off the Cloak | September 5, 2021
- Sermon Notes – Open Hands — Open Heart | August 29, 2021